Top-Quality Carpet at Discounted Prices
If you’re looking for comfortable, warm, and quiet then nothing beats having carpeted floors. Discount Dave’s offers hundreds of carpet options in-stock and ready to meet the needs of every space, from soft and luxurious to durable and long lasting there is something for everyone.
Visit us in-store to see full selection! Prices include installation with 6lb pad
Agate Sweepstakes/Best Offer Agate
Creekbend Sweepstakes/Best Offer Creekbend
Gingerbread Sweepstakes/Best Offer Gingerbread
Ironside Sweepstakes/Best Offer Ironside
Boulder Breakaway Boulder
Canvas Breakaway Canvas
Dolphin Gray Breakaway Dolphin Gray
Sugar Cookie Breakaway Sugar Cookie
Fedora Grey Achiever Fedora Grey
Mushroom Cap Achiever Mushroom Cap
Rainswept Achiever Rainswept
Deep Thistle Checkmate Deep Thistle
Quiet Breeze Checkmate Quiet Breeze
Walnut Ridge Checkmate Walnut Ridge
Ancient Treasure Cozy Classic Ancient Treasure
Charcoal Cozy Classic Charcoal
Ice Grey Cozy Classic Ice Grey
Mohawk ARTIST'S SLATE - 2V17 Antique Ice
Mohawk ARTIST'S SLATE - 2V17 Stonewood
Mohawk ARTIST'S SLATE - 2V17 Venetian Gold
City View Finishing Touch City View
Skipping Stone Finishing Touch Skipping Stone
Classic Silver SP960 Classic Silver
Linen SP960 Linen
Starlet SP960 Starlet
Taupe Whisper SP960 Taupe Whisper
Mountain View Confetti 1 Mountain View
Pale Vista Confetti 1 Pale Vista
Swing Confetti 1 Swing
Waterfall Confetti 1 Waterfall
Crystal Clear Trendsetter 1 Crystal Clear
New Haven Trendsetter 1 New Haven
Oxford Stone Trendsetter 1 Oxford Stone
Sea Shell Because We Can 1 Sea Shell
Shimmer Because We Can 1 Shimmer
Dark Platinum Softly Elegant 1 Dark Platinum
Designer White Softly Elegant 1 Designer White
Mohawk Rural Elegance 2 Pebble
Mohawk Rural Elegance 2 Worn Path
Acadia Brazen II Acadia
Pacifico Brazen II Pacifico
Smokestack Brazen II Smokestack
Mohawk Natural Opulence 1 Mineral
Mohawk Natural Opulence 1 Mission
Mohawk Natural Opulence 1 Winter's End
Chariot CHANGING TIMES I - 2T52 Chariot
Charmer CHANGING TIMES I - 2T52 Charmer
Longhorn FRESH START I - 2T50 Longhorn
Rockwall FRESH START I - 2T50 Rockwall
Stanton Lyrical Oyster
Stanton Lyrical Sky Blue
Stanton Mufasa Praline
Stanton Phenomenon Chrome
Stanton Pixie Dust Chrome
Mohawk Profound Approach Cloudy Shadow
Mohawk Profound Approach Foxtail
Types of Carpet
We offer virtually every type of carpet available including:
- Frieze/Texture – Fibers in these styles of carpet are twisted tightly to create a textured appearance. This tends to hide footprints, as well as track marks.
- Plush – Cut short pile carpet where the fibers have an even and smooth texture giving a more formal appearance. These carpets have a tendency to show footprints and traffic marks unless it has a very low dense pile.
- Patterned – These carpets feature ornate designs which are either woven into the carpet, or printed in certain instances. Patterns are typically used as accents, or to add flair to a space.
- Berber – This is a short, looped pile to create patterns or designs and is often used in residential carpeting. It’s great for high traffic areas and families without pets.
- Air.O – These carpets feature an integrated woven fiber pad which reduces the amount of allergens or moisture which could be trapped in the carpeting making it the perfect carpeting for those with allergies. It is also fully recyclable and can be made back into carpeting once processed.
- Level Loop – This durable, low-maintenance carpet is short, dense looped pile carpeting that is used primarily for commercial purposes with heavy traffic.
- Indoor/Outdoor – This is a very minimal fiber carpet intended for areas with frequent sunlight and/or moisture. This is perfect for porches, decks, boats and damp basements.
Not sure which kind of carpet is right for you? Our knowledgeable and friendly staff are ready to help you decide on the best carpet for your home or business.
Usually a commercial carpet attached to a vinyl backing intended to be glued down. These are excellent for heavily trafficked spaces which may require future repairs. When repairs are necessary, simply remove one tile and replace it with a new one!
Additional Carpet information
- Fiber Types – Polyester, Nylon, Polypropylene/Olefin, Wool and Triexta are the five most commonly used fiber types. Polyester and Polypropylene/Olefin have good stain resistance, but tend to wear more easily depending on construction. Nylon wears better than polyester, but tends to stain more easily unless treated with a stain blocker. Triexta, or Smartstrand is the best of both worlds with excellent durability and stain resistance if maintained properly.
- Pad – Carpet pad is the primary determining factor in how the carpet will feel once installed. Discount Dave’s carries a variety of pad options varying in thickness and density. Both factors are important, however the pad’s density is ultimately what determines the quality of the padding. Dense pads feel better and last longer, often extending the life of the carpet. Some pads will include a maintenance barrier which prevents dirt, spills or pet urine from collecting in the pad.