Top-Quality Carpet at Discounted Prices
If you’re looking for comfortable, warm, and quiet then nothing beats having carpeted floors. Discount Dave’s offers hundreds of carpet options in-stock and ready to meet the needs of every space, from soft and luxurious to durable and long lasting there is something for everyone.
Visit us in-store to see full selection! Prices include installation with 6lb pad
Dreamweaver Sweepstakes/Best Offer Agate
Dreamweaver Sweepstakes/Best Offer Creekbend
Dreamweaver Sweepstakes/Best Offer Gingerbread
Dreamweaver Sweepstakes/Best Offer Ironside
Types of Carpet
We offer virtually every type of carpet available including:
- Frieze/Texture – Fibers in these styles of carpet are twisted tightly to create a textured appearance. This tends to hide footprints, as well as track marks.
- Plush – Cut short pile carpet where the fibers have an even and smooth texture giving a more formal appearance. These carpets have a tendency to show footprints and traffic marks unless it has a very low dense pile.
- Patterned – These carpets feature ornate designs which are either woven into the carpet, or printed in certain instances. Patterns are typically used as accents, or to add flair to a space.
- Berber – This is a short, looped pile to create patterns or designs and is often used in residential carpeting. It’s great for high traffic areas and families without pets.
- Air.O – These carpets feature an integrated woven fiber pad which reduces the amount of allergens or moisture which could be trapped in the carpeting making it the perfect carpeting for those with allergies. It is also fully recyclable and can be made back into carpeting once processed.
- Level Loop – This durable, low-maintenance carpet is short, dense looped pile carpeting that is used primarily for commercial purposes with heavy traffic.
- Indoor/Outdoor – This is a very minimal fiber carpet intended for areas with frequent sunlight and/or moisture. This is perfect for porches, decks, boats and damp basements.
Not sure which kind of carpet is right for you? Our knowledgeable and friendly staff are ready to help you decide on the best carpet for your home or business.
Usually a commercial carpet attached to a vinyl backing intended to be glued down. These are excellent for heavily trafficked spaces which may require future repairs. When repairs are necessary, simply remove one tile and replace it with a new one!
Additional Carpet information
- Fiber Types – Polyester, Nylon, Polypropylene/Olefin, Wool and Triexta are the five most commonly used fiber types. Polyester and Polypropylene/Olefin have good stain resistance, but tend to wear more easily depending on construction. Nylon wears better than polyester, but tends to stain more easily unless treated with a stain blocker. Triexta, or Smartstrand is the best of both worlds with excellent durability and stain resistance if maintained properly.
- Pad – Carpet pad is the primary determining factor in how the carpet will feel once installed. Discount Dave’s carries a variety of pad options varying in thickness and density. Both factors are important, however the pad’s density is ultimately what determines the quality of the padding. Dense pads feel better and last longer, often extending the life of the carpet. Some pads will include a maintenance barrier which prevents dirt, spills or pet urine from collecting in the pad.